Tuesday, October 27, 2009

StUdY vs LaZiNeSs @_@

aloha!
adeh...(awal2 dh ngeluh...)
i'm too lazy rite now to stdy...!!!!
somebody help me,plz!!!
do u've any idea how to against laziness??
(btl ke ayat aku nih??)
final exam is juz around d corner but i have not started my stdy yet!
wut happened 2 me?
there's one week left!only 1 week!!!
n there's a lot of stuff i've 2 stdy!!omg...
give me an advice plz...=(
d mood of stdy didn't come yet...
(perlu ke 2gu mud dlu???)
~sgt xb'patutan...
~~~~perhatian!aksi ini jgn ditiru ya~mmbahayakan kshtan,ok?!

pja....stop playing..!!!
take all ur books,notes n all those things n start stdy!!!
n put away ur laziness, ur laptop far away from u!
juz 4 1 month only...
n remember,there's 9 sem more 2 go!
u've 2 stdy hard...eh,stdy smart!wokeh??!!!
chaiyok2!!!

p/s~4 those who have any idea on how to overcome diz "laziness disease", plz help me~~~huhu

2 comments:

ina zarina said...

hehe..
o wud l0ve 2 help u kak pija..
but..i p0wn lazy gak r..x bkk buku ag p0wn.huhu..
cane nie???
haha

aKu & oKtObEr said...

adeh...
2la psal...
help me plz...
da spa2 y leh tlg x?
huhu~