Saturday, September 26, 2009

MoH BaLiK CaMpUs~

erm...i'm going back 2 cmpus today...
arrgghhh malasnya!hoho~
i dun't have much time 2 update my blog...
since my mother not very well..
my frenz came 2 my house...
n i've 2 prepare everything...
opss...actually both of us(aku & k.njang lor..)
2 days b4, we made bhun tomyam...
hoho~ so yummy...
n yesterday,bhun sup...
~sup tulang gitu...weee~
n i cooked that soup...!!
yippie!!!=p

but i've 2 left all those happy2 n enjoy2 time behind..
since i'm going back...
coz there's a lot of things i've 2 do...
d bz time is already waiting 4 me...hoho~
d assignments...presentations...test...adehhh...(opsss...xbek ngeluh...hoho~)
oh!i 4got bout my theater test!!
adeh lg~
i've 2 stdy all the epics n mitos legend..stories...
seninya aku...hoho~
n 2nd oct...we'll go to museum...
with miss fadhlina,our law lecturer...
2 do some research there...actually 4 our assignments lor...huhu~
n d next day, 3rd oct...got sukan interkolej la plak...
(tp aku xjoin...huahuahua =p)
n 4 24 oct, da koko day plak...
byknya xtvt...hoho~

oppss..it's already 8!
gotta go...coz i'm going back at 10 =)
n there's something that i've 2 do b4 going back...
huhu~

No comments: