Friday, September 18, 2009

d NeW LiFe

bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

erm it's been a month i left my blog juz like that
without updating it...
quite a long time,rite?
i'm so bz that i can't make it...
very2 bz...not juz in weekdays but also in weekends!
everyday i got work to do...
even sometimes i've 2 skip meals...
usually in the morning...
got no time maa...coz i started my class at 8 everyday..
n guess what...dinner at 11-12 at the midnight!
waa...so wonderful...hoho~
n the saddest thing is...i lost my weight!
arrgghhhh...!!!!(sgt2 xsuka!!!)
n all of this make me think...not twice but more...
how i want to face this for 5 years more...
"ya Allah...bntulah hamba-Mu y lemah ini,
kuatkanlah semangat ku..."



i was wondering...everyone keep saying..
"juz b relax...this is ur 1st year n it would be like that..."
but, some of my friend are not like that...
they are so free...n i'm so jealous..
i wish they are in my shoes,
then they'll know how it feel...ngeh3

but so far...alhamdulillah i still can catch up everything...
(even though i'm blur in class...hoho~)
seems like i know nothing...
very blur,rite??=p
how come a law student be like this...??
adeh....(ke aku y xlayak...?huhu)
n 1 more...the hardest thing 2 change..
not thing actually...it's bout my attitude...is it attitude?
whatever lor...
erm i can't make myself talkative in class...
since my schooling time...i answer when the teacher ask me...
if not,seems like there's a gold inside my mouth...
so that, i can't open my mouth...hoho~
then,i've 2 change..
coz if u wanna b a lawyer,u must b a talkative person...
n for sure not talking2 without point...
should b a reasonable point when u r talking...
n the important thing is...
kna la berani...
insya-Allah =)


No comments: